Wine Education | Old World Vs. New World Food PairingCompare and contrast French Wine vs. American Wine and the foods that they pair with
Cost:$25.00 per person
About this experience
Explore one of the most useful concepts that wine professionals rely on: the tasteable distinction found between “classic” wines made in Europe, or the Old World, and “modern” wines made in the Americas or southern hemisphere, known collectively as the New World.
You will relax in our cozy Regenrus Collective Wellness Center while Jason & Travis, our resident wine connoisseurs, guide us through an unforgettable Wine Tasting & Food Pairing Experience.
Where: Regenrus Collective Wellness Center "A Haven for Holistic Wellness" 100 W. Oak Street #G110, Denton, TX 76201 - Located in the TX Building Ground Floor on the Downtown Denton Square
Your Experience Includes:
- JCB NV Nº 69 Sparkling Pinot Noir
- Domaine Pagnier 2019 Chardonnay Chablis, France
- Wattle Creek Winery 2019 Chardonnay, Russian River Valley
- Bouchard Aîné & Fils 2018 Fixin “La Mazière" Pinot Noir
- DeLoach 2020 Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley
- Secret Indulgence 2018 Tarot Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
Bring: Open Mind, Open Heart, Appetite and a Notebook!
Hosted by Denton legends and activists, Jason Bodor & Travis Veselka, who have been Wine Aficionado's for a decade. We will also be joined by our Co-host, the amazing Cindy Love Tysinger, Founder of the Regenrus Collective Wellness Center.