Journey Into CrystalsBeginners and experts can learn and explore the healing properties of crystals & gemstones
Location:100 West Oak Street, Denton, TX, USA
Cost:$25.00 – $35.00 per person
About this experience
Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years as powerful healing aids. We may not always be conscious of it, but Crystal Therapy is part of our everyday life. We use the power of crystals in the form of rock salt and season our food using table salt crystals. Many people wear precious, semi-precious stones and different minerals not only as jewelry but for their healing benefits as well. Crystal healing is a powerful, yet gentle therapy that works on all levels of the body, mind and spirit. Crystals have the potential to help all of us in a specialized way.
This workshop is a partnership between Juliet's Jewels and Regenrus. A portion of the cost of your experience is being donated to RegenrusCARES™ our 501(c)(3) on behalf of people, animals and our planet.
Where: The Regenrus Wellness Center "A Collective Haven for Holistic Wellness"
100 W. Oak Street #G110, Denton, TX 76201 - Located in the TX Building Ground Floor on the Downtown Denton Square
Your Experience Includes:
- Education in the geology & brief history of crystal mining
- The importance of aquiring ethically sourced crystals
- What to look for when purchasing crystals for your collection.
- How to store and care for your crystals by cleaning, clearing and charging them to amplify their healing abilities.
- The use of crystals and other stones are used in healing methods, enhancing meditation, and promoting spiritual development.
Class only- $25
Class + Bag of Crystals - $35
Bring: Notebook, Pen/pencil, and an open mind and heart
Rebecca Leal has worked at Juliet's Jewels for more than 4 years and is an expert in the power of Crystals and Gemstones. She is specialized in the ethical practices in mining and purchasing crystals.