Meet Turmeric, An Ancient Regenerative Ally
Turmeric, considered holy in India and used in Hindu ceremony for millennia, has gained popularity for its plentiful enriching properties and uses to keeping us healthy in our toxic, modern world. Not only is this sacred root great for natural dying, making delicious curry, and helping facilitate a glowing complexion, but it also is abundant with ways it helps the body maintain health. At Regenrus, we believe that a path to a healthy, fulfilling life is aided by supporting our bodies and giving back to the world. Our ethical ingredient sourcing standards and the natural power of Turmeric do both. Let’s take a look!
Turmeric is a core ingredient in our highly anticipated product REGEN. Together with our chosen plant allies, Turmeric supports every-day balance by promoting homeostasis in the Immune, Cardiovascular, Metabolic, and EndoCannabinoid Systems. As always, we are partnering with organic farmers to give you the absolute highest quality ingredients in our endless mission to not only help regenerate our bodies, but to regenerate the environment and facilitate progressive practices in agriculture.
Here are 5 amazing ways Turmeric can be an ally of our body:
Nurture the Heart Through the Body
Curcumin, a compound in turmeric, has been found in studies to help the body support cardiovascular wellness and live comfortably in an active lifestyle.
Boosts Mood Levels
In a controlled study, 60 patients were selected at random and split into three groups. One of the groups was given Prozac, another group, a gram of curcumin and the third group, both Prozac, and curcumin. Six weeks later, the second group reported better mood increases than the first. Combined with the gentle mood-enhancing effects of our other natural ingredients , Turmeric will help you get through your day with confidence and positivity.
Aids Liver Health
Curcumin can aid the body's ability to maintain homeostasis in the liver by helping to regenerate tissue and restoring optimal balanced function. Our liver is responsible for purifying our blood and helping digest our food, so healthy liver function has broad-reaching positive effects on our lives.
Natural Brain Regeneration
Scientists have found that ar-turmerone, another compound of turmeric, can help the body repair to stems cells in the brain. The brain can deteriorate with age and due to disease, ar-turmerone may help the brain maintain balance to keep us young and sharp.
So, how can you add this highly medicinal, bright and powerful root to your life?
Our products increase the bioavailability of curcumin through liposomal encapsulation, a process that houses our ingredients in a way that is similar to the natural way your cells operate. But when you aren’t using REGEN, here are some easy ways to incorporate it into your daily life:
- Drink Golden Milk: This is a simple, delicious and comforting ancient Aryuvedic recipe mixing warm milk, turmeric paste, oil or ghee with other flavors like cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, maple syrup or honey.
- Spread it on Your Skin: Turmeric can help skin irritation and eczema by simply mixing the powder or paste with water and spreading it on the affected area. You can cover it with a cheesecloth or bandage to let it do its magic.
- Make Curry: Cook up your favorite curry dish and enjoy!
- Blend it into a Smoothie or Juice it: Add a half-spoonful of turmeric to your green smoothie in the morning. It might change the color of your smoothie, but you won’t even taste it. You can also put fresh turmeric in your juicer to get it freshly mixed with other fruits and veggies.
- Take it in Pill Form: You can usually find turmeric at any health food or supplement store. You can even get a black pepper and turmeric mix that will help your body better utilize it.
Regenerative Health and Turmeric
Turmeric is one of many plant allies that have been provided for us to use for natural healing. The earth is an endless giver of organic resources that facilitate wellness and the body’s regenerative capabilities. It is with endless gratitude and reverence for nature and a belief in the highest aspirations for humanity that we create our products, and turmeric is a key element.
As we move towards the launch of REGEN and the birth of our Mindful Marketplace, look forward to more information on our ingredients, our mission, and our results as we do this good work in the world.
Want to be part of the movement? Join now to Be the First!
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.