Regenrus Cares Social Impact 2018
Year 1 – True Care is Care in Action
Since the soft launch of Regenrus at the beginning of 2018, community support has complimented each initiative we have taken, confirming how we can live more vibrant and healthy lives together through sharing Regenrus. Roadshows across the country created lasting relationships as our Ohana (family) built a foundation designed to make a significant positive change that would address a pressing social challenge. Together, we took action to be the change we want to see in the world. As a part of that journey, the Regenrus Cares Social Impact Foundation was created to help meet the needs of causes supporting people, animals and our planet.
The Regenrus product ingredients are high quality, backed by science and consciously sourced. Every bottle of our proprietary REGEN purchased provides 30 servings of premium nutritional support to a malnourished child. In our first year, over 30,000 nutritional servings were provided to malnourished orphans in need.
Working in parallel, 4% of product sales were distributed to organizations in need:
· Children's Advocacy Center for Denton County Texas (home of our founder Cindy Tysinger) - Family & Friends, empowering child abuse victims, their families and community through education, healing and justice. Nation-wide Donation Campaign.
Helping women and children escaping domestic abuse. During the holidays, 4 families and 12 children were also sponsored- Nation-wide Donation Campaign.
· Living Hope International - orphanage for at risk children in Puebla City Mexico, hosted by Always Angel author, Kimberly Eisendrath, in Pewaukee Wisconsin.
· Habitat for Humanity & Women Build - hosted by Founding Leader Carol Montgomery and Carrie Wagner the Knoxville Tennessee team.
· Fire fighters and their families that lost their homes during the wildfires in California - hosted by local Founding Leaders, Donna and Joe Koontz, GSATi, Always Angel book and our Affiliates from all across the country, came together to create and distribute 150 care packages
(using recycled product hemp bags). Nation-wide Donation Campaign.
· Barbara Marx Hubbard Conscious Evolution - empowering global movement for positive change hosted by Founding Leaders Glenn Head and Diane Halenda in Longmont, Colorado
· Alzheimer Awareness - partnering with GSATi and other affiliates in also supporting the annual walk. Nation-wide Donation Campaign.
· Special Blend Coffee Shop - employing mentally challenged individuals hosted by Founding Leaders Jessica and Brian Alexander, Greensboro, North Carolina.
· Random Act of Flowers - delivering recycled flowers for encouragement and personal moments of kindness hosted by Founding Leaders Carol Montgomery, Carolyn A Jones, Jana Kadovitz and the Knoxville Tennessee Team.
· FurBabies New Leash on Life and Bark & Heal - providing second chances to pups, prisoners and troubled teens, Nation-wide Donation Campaign
· Recycling Efforts & Awareness - sharing ideas for recycling the product bottles, hemp bags and encouraging a variety of ways to convert waste into reusable material. Nation-wide Awareness Campaign.
· Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens - Reiki Masters, authors, radio show hosts, coaches and teachers/counselors in attendance. Each had their own individual passion and purpose projects; shared ideas for collaborating together to further each other’s mission hosted by Mark Porteous in Sanford, Florida.
Share the organizations that mean the most to you and pictures of how you are supporting those organizations at RegenrusCares@Regenrus.com or post to the affiliate Facebook page. We love supporting our Ohana and cheering you on!
Speaking of support, our sourcing partners were with us every step of the way:
· MannaRelief - our proprietary RegenAloe™ source with the nutritional vitamins and minerals of Hope Blend feeding orphans in need all over the world.
· Chae Organics - our holistic skincare manufacturer of SOOTHE & LIPS. Also provides training and employment to rural youth in Colorado.
· Essentia Dalmatica - the Croatian family owned manufacturer of our high quality Helichrysum who also provide opportunities to 1000 migrant workers.
We are also elated to share with you that November 9 - 16, 2019 will be our 1st annual Medical Brigade to Living Hope International in Mexico. More news to follow with our team of both medical and non-medical professionals and our planning to come in the monthly blogs, so stay tuned, ask questions and let us know if you are interested in joining us. We are already almost at capacity, so make sure to reach out soon if you are interested.
Our ongoing actions will be driving to continue to make a difference in a BIG way and we are looking forward to seeing what 2019 has in store for us making a lasting impact on people, animals and our planet. The need is mighty and the possibilities are endless!
THANK YOU for being a part of this journey. Thank you for helping us make a profound impact through every product purchased. Thank you for caring so much that you want to join a movement of world changers, supporting good for the whole!
We hope this finds you in good health and spirits today and every day!
Joy & Peace!
The Regenrus Cares Social Impact Foundation