Growing & Giving with Living Hope International
Social impact is the effect an organization's actions have on the well-being of the larger community. Our Regenrus Cares Program is designed to make a significant, positive change that addresses a pressing social challenge where our focus is to meet the needs for causes that we serve.
Always Angel author Kimberly Eisendrath and her daughter Kaitlin Pohlot-Baumann are founding members and active participants in the Regenrus foundation that actively seeks to give back to people, animals and the environment through their regenerative products.
On May 18th, Regenrus held an educational event that also featured Living Hope International. Both Regenrus and Living Hope International discovered many common resources and efforts to make a difference. We look forward to opportunities in the future where we can further align in our efforts. Recently, a check from Regenrus was presented to Living Hope International at Artisan 179 in Pewaukee WI by the owner Ted Anderson, who had generously donated their private room for the event.
Living Hope International holds a sepcial place in the hearts of the Always Angel team. Through their book " The Always Angel," they are able to reach many of the same international communities LHI strives to support as well. It is incredible to watch our members grow and give back in their own special ways for the same good: being a positive change in the world.
Living Hope International is a US-based 501c3 organization operating a multi-faceted, Christ-centered ministry which has a vision to reach the world with the Gospel. We rescue vulnerable at-risk children, and train, equip and send leaders to the nations, while drawing individuals, churches, businesses and foundations to join us in our mission.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. God commands believers to give and minister to the poor and needy as an expression of God’s heart for the downtrodden.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto eternal separation from God.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ with equality across racial, gender, and class differences.
About the Founders: Jerry & Susy McNally, originally from Minnesota, began their missionary service in Mexico in 1985, planting churches and evangelizing in rural villages. In 1994, they moved to Puebla, Mexico, and doors were opened for them to found Esperanza Viva Youth Home. Since that time, they have lived in Puebla, where they continue to serve as directors for the youth home, as well as the Integral Education Center, La Viña Ministry Training Center, Nations Church, Life to the Nations Publishing Company and LHI Missions. They founded Living Hope International to train and send leaders to the nations with the love of God, which is their calling. To that effect, they pour themselves into the staff, equipping, discipling and counseling to prepare effective ministers of Christ’s healing love.